Catherine is a mother of 2 active boys, and a pelvic floor physical therapist. She has been an athlete all her life, and has combined her passion for fitness with her training in yoga, the Feldenkrais Method, barefoot rehabilitation, and corrective exercise to empower women at all ages and stages of life to regain awareness of the ways their bodies function, especially during exercise. She recently launched both her own for-profit concierge physical therapy business AND a nonprofit, whose mission is to provide health and wellness services to women in at-risk groups at little to no cost.
Connect with Catherine
Facebook: Catherine Repak Apicella
In this episode, we talked about…
- Her journey from feeling uncomfortable in her body to feeling like she’d come home to her body
- What it means to Catherine to be embodied
- Closet eating while growing up in a restricted household as a people pleaser
- On being a pleaser
- On never feeling like she met the beauty standard ideal
- How becoming a mother changed her approach to body image
- How to become more embodied in 60 seconds
- Hiring a business coach
- The power of time blocking
- How to cope with impostor syndrome
- What is pelvic floor therapy?
AND so much more!!!
For full details click here.
If you enjoyed this episode, please consider buying me a cup of coffee
Have a question you'd like me to answer on the podcast?
Ask me right here
**Visit my website to get your FREE guide to crushing Impostor Syndrome**
Want to know my secrets for getting published in top publications? They’re all in my e-book, 7 Pitches That Sold. Use the code realfit50 to get half off.