Brie Doyle is the founder of She Glows Retreats, LLC, hosting transformational retreats throughout the US, and internationally. She is also the author of the forthcoming book: You Should Leave Now: Going on Retreat to Find Your Way Back to Yourself (July 2021).
She helps people heal their past, uncover their gifts, and create their extraordinary futures.
Doyle specializes in curating mental and emotional wellness curriculum for groups, conscious companies, schools and individuals.
A yoga and meditation teacher for over 20 years, Doyle has worked with everyone from middle school students in Harlem, housewives in Nepal, executives at Google, to athletes on Division 1 campus. Doyle is also an award-winning fiction writer. She lives in Boulder, Colorado with her husband and 3 kids.
Connect with Brie
We talked about…
- Playing baseball on a boys team as a kid
- How she got into track and field
- How masculine and feminine energy show up differently in sports
- What does it mean to embrace your masculine vs feminine energy?
- What Brie’s movement practice looks like
- The workout Brie wants to try
- How to figure out what you truly want
- The power of spending time alone
- What’s the difference between a vacation and a retreat?
- The nine elements of a retreat
- What it means to connect with spirituality
- What led Brie to leave organized religion (Catholicism and Buddhism)
AND so much more!!!
For full details click here.
How to be a badass mom (Brie's 2016 Listen to Your Mother Show essay)
If you enjoyed this episode, please consider buying me a cup of coffee
Have a question you'd like me to answer on the podcast?
Ask me right here.
Want to know my secrets for getting published in top publications?
They’re all in my e-book, 7 Pitches That Sold. Use the code realfit50 to get half off.