The Real Fit podcast features candid conversations with women athletes on topics including body image, enoughness, and so much more. In a world that’s hell-bent on telling women we’re not thin enough, fast enough, strong enough, or successful enough, I’m here to tell you you’re already enough.
My goal is to share stories that inspire you and let you know you’re not alone. Join me for fluff-free interviews with Olympians, back-of-the-packers, and every type of athlete in between every other Tuesday.
I’m your host, Pam Moore, an occupational therapist turned award-winning freelance health and fitness journalist, certified personal trainer, and intuitive eating coach. A two-time Ironman finisher and six-time marathoner, avid reader, and Oxford comma lover, I live and play in Boulder, Colo. with my husband and two daughters.
Do you love this podcast? Help me spread the message that you’re already enough by telling a friend about your favorite episode.
Hillary Allen, ultra-endurance athlete on recovering from trauma after a near-fatal accident: "I didn't know who I was." | ep. 49 – Real Fit
- Hillary Allen, ultra-endurance athlete on recovering from trauma after a near-fatal accident: "I didn't know who I was." | ep. 49
- 48| Intuitive Eating for Runners (Another Mother Runner podcast cross-feed)
- Ten-Minute Tuesday| Intuitive Eating Principle 1: Reject the Diet Mentality (part one) | ep 47
- 46| Jill Angie, fat running coach and author: "I'm okay with people being wrong about me."
- 45| Lori King, award-winning marathon swimmer on eating disorder recovery, Guillain-Barre, and performance anxiety: “Turn your worry into wonder”