The Real Fit podcast features candid conversations with women athletes on topics including body image, enoughness, and so much more. In a world that’s hell-bent on telling women we’re not thin enough, fast enough, strong enough, or successful enough, I’m here to tell you you’re already enough.
My goal is to share stories that inspire you and let you know you’re not alone. Join me for fluff-free interviews with Olympians, back-of-the-packers, and every type of athlete in between every other Tuesday.
I’m your host, Pam Moore, an occupational therapist turned award-winning freelance health and fitness journalist, certified personal trainer, and intuitive eating coach. A two-time Ironman finisher and six-time marathoner, avid reader, and Oxford comma lover, I live and play in Boulder, Colo. with my husband and two daughters.
Do you love this podcast? Help me spread the message that you’re already enough by telling a friend about your favorite episode.
Figuring out who you want to be on the other side of menopause with Selene Yeager – Real Fit
- Figuring out who you want to be on the other side of menopause with Selene Yeager
- Intuitive Eating Principle 1: Reject the Diet Mentality (Part 3)
- The life-saving magic of embodiment with Alison Rothman
- How self-compassion can unleash your speediest, strongest athletic performance (and improve your mental health) with Erin Ayala
- The intersection between diet culture and sport with Sara Gross