RECLAIM: A one-day retreat for women who want to make peace with food
Are you ready to…
- Let go of food rules and embrace food freedom?
- Stop letting a number on the scale determine your mood or self-worth?
- Be more present with your friends and family over meals?
Taking an evidence-based, Intuitive Eating/Health At Every Size approach, you’ll engage in activities including guided meditation, journaling/writing, walking, and creating art to:
- Harness the power of community to explore your beliefs about bodies, food, and movement
- Identify and begin to let go of the thoughts and behaviors that don’t serve you
- Leave with tools that will help you start healing your relationship with food right now
This is NOT a…
- Weight loss/diet program
- Place to discuss weight loss tips
- Meal or workout planning resource
- Date/Time: May 6th , 2023 10am- 4pm
- Location: Boulder (exact address provided upon registration)
- Pricing: Regular $197 / Early-bird $129 sign up by March 1st
- Space is limited to 6 participants to create an intimate environment
- For women ages 18+
- Lunch, snacks, beverages, and all supplies will be provided. Wear comfortable clothing, including shoes suitable for trails.
About your host
Pam Moore is a certified intuitive eating counselor and occupational therapist. An award-winning freelance writer, her health and fitness articles have been published in The Washington Post, Runner’s World, SELF, Time, and many others.
A two-time Ironman finisher, six-time marathoner, and certified personal trainer, she hosts the Real Fit podcast, featuring conversations with women athletes on topics including body image, enoughness, and more.
Pam is on a mission to help women embrace movement as a celebration, not a punishment. She believes in the transformative power of intuitive eating and the magic that happens with women come together and share their stories.
Questions? Email pam [at] pam-moore.com