RECLAIM: A one-day retreat for women who want to make peace with food
Are you ready to…
- Let go of food rules and embrace food freedom?
- Stop letting a number on the scale determine your mood or self-worth?
- Be more present with your friends and family over meals?
Taking an evidence-based, Intuitive Eating/Health At Every Size approach, you’ll engage in activities including guided meditation, journaling/writing, walking, and creating art to:
- Harness the power of community to explore your beliefs about bodies, food, and movement
- Identify and begin to let go of the thoughts and behaviors that don’t serve you
- Leave with tools that will help you start healing your relationship with food right now
This is NOT a…
- Weight loss/diet program
- Place to discuss weight loss tips
- Meal or workout planning resource
- Date/Time: May 6th , 2023 10am- 4pm
- Location: Boulder (exact address provided upon registration)
- Pricing: Regular $197 / Early-bird $129 sign up by March 1st
- Space is limited to 6 participants to create an intimate environment
- For women ages 18+
- Lunch, snacks, beverages, and all supplies will be provided. Wear comfortable clothing, including shoes suitable for trails.
About your host
Pam Moore is a certified intuitive eating counselor and occupational therapist. An award-winning freelance writer, her health and fitness articles have been published in The Washington Post, The Guardian, Time, Runner’s World, SELF, Bicycling, Women’s Running, Triathlete, AARP, Forbes, WebMD, and many others.
A two-time Ironman finisher, six-time marathoner, and certified personal trainer, she hosts the Real Fit podcast, featuring conversations with women athletes on topics including body image, enoughness, and more.
Pam is on a mission to help women embrace movement as a celebration, not a punishment. She believes in the transformative power of intuitive eating and the magic that happens with women come together and share their stories.
Questions? Email pam [at] pam-moore.com